Friday, October 30, 2009

Spend time daily in the Word

Brothers and sisters, I want to encourage you to never stop yearning for God. Never stop trying to be more like Jesus every single day. How can you know what the will of God is without spending time reading your Bible. There is nothing more powerful than a believer that speaks and learns from God everyday.

I have spent the first forty years of my life running from this privilege. My heart yearned for God but I did not give Him the chance to change my life. If you want to know how to change your life...read your Bible everyday and pray multiple times a day. Ask God to send His Spirit upon you to stoke the fire in your heart for Him. Ask that His Spirit will grant you wisdom to understand the scriptures and to apply them to your life.

I beg you to do this in your life. There is nothing more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment